Why Choose a USPPA CERTIFIED Flight School?
- USPPA Schools follow a strict and progressive syllabus, developed over years by the world’s TOP Paramotor Instructors.
- The USPPA is a non-profit organization that unites Pilots & Instructors. Critical information about SAFETY, technology, and regulations is shared freely.
- With access to exclusive content & resources, membership to the USPPA is an “invaluable must” for Pilots who want to enjoy this sport to it’s fullest potential.
- The USPPA implements a multi-level Pilot Rating or “Certification System.” This encourages nonstop learning and the continued development of a Pilot’s skills.
- The USPPA is the only globally-recognized Powered Paragliding Association and BlackHawk Paramotors USA has been a Certified School since the organization’s inception.
THOUSANDS of Pilots Choose BlackHawk. Here’s What Some Have to Say:
“BlackHawk is the LARGEST Manufacturer of Powered Paragliding Equipment – Outselling Our Competitors Over 10 to 1”
My name is Chad Blanchard (nick named the Thermonator) I purchased my Blackhawk 125 lite and Velocity Core glider package about 3yrs ago. It Seems like yesterday. I never dreamed I’d be running into the open skys but I finally accomplished my dream. I bought my unit knowing that I’d have great customer support one on one conversations with Mike Robinson himself which means the world when it comes to support. Mike and his Team has always been there for me when a question would arise. I had a great time at training and over 150+ flights now with not one issue. My unit is still strong and flawless and I’m still happy. Look forward to purchasing a quad one day just for change up here and there. I also plan on taking my vacation this year just to go hang at the Ranch! Keep up the awesome work and the flow of great products! Heres to you Team Blackhawk!! Cheers 2020!
Thanks to Blackhawk paramotor I have fulfilled my dream of flying I am very happy with my purchase and the coustumer service is outstanding, blackhawk has a jam up team and are always willing to help figure out any issues( even spent over 30 min on the phone with Mike while he was at a fly in to help me get back in the air ) I will purchase more gear and hope to purchase a second paramotor this summer from blackhawk the frame, motor, and harness fits like a glove with 0 complaints I would recommend blackhawk to anyone!!
Hi my name is Cary. I have a Black Hawk customer going on two years. I live in the same town as Black Hawk. Bought equipment from them & trained with them. I love my Core 30M, Talon 190 & Lite trike. Flash starter issue resolved. It is really good to be in the same town as your equipment provider. I like how Black Hawk is always innovating & improving their products & offerings.