The BlackHawk LowBoy II was designed and built by Mike Robinson who utilized his extensive experience in building custom Harleys. The new LowBoy II features a new “raked” front end, tapered rear axle, lower ground clearance ( 7″), lower hang point attachment , adjustable billet aluminum hang points with bearings, a racing bucket seat, and 4 point harness. It also features light-weight polished aluminum wheels and ribbed aircraft style 2 ply tires. The wide stance front and rear axles are held in place via pins for easy removal. Cage connections to the LowBoy II are now made by light weight aluminum brackets.
Many quads or trikes on the market have issues with the paint chipping, flaking, and don’t cater to the demands put on them over the years. Our LowBoy II frame is sandblasted, and then a powder coat primer is applied. This ensures your quad will look great for years to come. The final powder coat is completed in your choice of either Metallic Black Cherry with Clear Coat, or Metallic Gunsmoke Silver with Clear Coat! You will NOT find a better looking, better flying, or more stable wheeled vehicle in Powered Paragliding! All these features have earned this quad the reputation as the most sought-after in the sport.
- The rear, one inch thick, incredibly strong fiberglass suspension axles, slide into the lower frame compartment instantly, making it only 4 feet wide. This provides for easy loading in the back of a pickup truck. The entire LowBoy II Quad disassembles quickly into suitcase size, ideal for shipping.
- The LowBoy Quad is by far the safest and easiest way to launch and fly a Powered Paraglider. The LowBoy II Quad is 100 times safer then any other machine, as it will handle the worst or most uneven terrain. Additionally, the quad can remain stable with an off-center paraglider, still staying upright on its wheels.
- It is incredibly strong as it is made with 4130 Chrome Moly steel construction. Additionally, the LowBoy has fiberglass axles for amazing suspension with over a foot of wheel travel. With easy, straight axle steering, high speed wheel bearings, comfortable racing seat (with cover), and a 4 point harness, “this is one bad LowBoy!”
- Can be used for single or tandem passenger flight and features a low center of gravity. This provides for super easy launching and landing. The LowBoy II Quad is extremely safe and fun to fly!
- Entire frame can be disassembled in less then 5 minutes for compact travel. Optional wheeleze balloon tires available.
- The LowBoy II Quad is compatible with all major brands of Paramotors on the market today, including: Fresh Breeze, Fly Products and of course the very best of all – the BlackHawk HellCat 360 Paramotor.