A new generation of wheeled Paramotor platforms: The ALL-NEW BlackHawk LowBoy III is going to be a game-changer in the Powered Paragliding Industry. BlackHawk has always been the leading innovator in the sport and this platform is no exception. In fact, it’s the very FIRST Paramotor “Hybrid” platform produced by BlackHawk. This means the LowBoy III can be converted from a Quad to a Trike in just seconds. Flying in higher winds with uneven terrain, or just getting into the sport? Use the LowBoy III in “Quad-Mode” for extra lateral stability! Once you are an experienced Pilot and start traveling, you can put your LowBoy III into “Trike-Mode” and save some space. There’s no need to choose now between a Quad or a Trike! You can enjoy both worlds without having to purchase both – exclusively from BlackHawk!
The LowBoy III Just Got a whole lot better: How does 28 lbs lighter sound? BlackHawk has incorporated 6061 large-diameter aluminum tubing, making the platform lighter without sacrificing durability. The LowBoy III comes standard with our Tundra-style tires now and features thicker fiberglass axles for even more added strength. With quick-release pins located throughout the platform, it’s never been easier to collapse or fold it for transporting. BlackHawk has incorporated a new multi-positional hang point system. This allows Pilots to adjust the Paramotor’s center-of-gravity very quickly and with consistent precision.
Why Are More Pilots Flying Wheels Than Ever Before: Flying Foot-Launch is a blast, but why are more Pilots moving towards Quads now? It takes only 3-5 days to learn to fly a Quad and nothing beats the safety of Quads – especially for beginners. Many Pilots realize how important “comfort and easy launches” are once the novelty of flying Foot-Launch starts to fade. Aside from weather conditions, Pilot comfort is one of the top reasons why people cut their flights short. If it isn’t comfortable, it’s not as enjoyable. If you want to get the very most from your flying experience (most safety, most easy, most comfortable), we hope you consider what other Pilots are doing and fly with wheels. The choice is yours! That’s why BlackHawk offers more flying choices than any other Manufacturer.
(CLICK Images to Enlarge)
- New thicker (1 1/4 inch) fiberglass suspension axles provide incredible strength and shock absorption – with more than a foot of wheel travel. Stainless Steel Quick-release pins are located throughout the platform – making it easier than ever to collapse the platform for travel or storage.
- The LowBoy III is by far the safest and easiest way to fly a Powered Paraglider. BlackHawk’s all-new platform provides safety beyond any other PPG configuration. Especially in its capacity to handle the worst or most uneven terrain. Additionally, the quad can remain stable with an “off-center” paraglider, still staying upright on its wheels.
- The LowBoy III is constructed with 6061 large-diameter aluminum tubing – providing the ultimate strength-to-weight ratio. With easy, straight-axle steering, high speed wheel bearings, comfortable racing seat (with cover), and a 4 point harness, “this is one bad LowBoy!”
- Can be used for single or tandem passenger flight and features a low center of gravity. This provides for super easy launching and landing. The LowBoy III Quad is BlackHawk’s safest, most fun Paramotor platform to fly!
- Entire frame can be disassembled in less then 5 minutes for compact travel.
- Compatible with the INTRUDER 250 EFI 4-Stroke and the Cors-Air Black Bull engines. Comes STANDARD with the “Trike Mode” configuration only. The Quad front-end is sold as an upgrade.